Sadly there was a mass shooting, which is being reported as the largest mass shooting in US History with the current death toll being reported at 50 with 53 wounded though these numbers will change as more information comes in. There are a lot that is not being reported on very well or on the case of the mainstream media just plain left out.
A gunman opened fire inside Pulse, a gay nightclub in Orlando, Fla., killing 50 people and leaving 53 others hospitalized in the deadliest mass shooting in U.S. history. Here is what is known and below is what has not been reported
- The suspect was identified as Omar Mateen, a 29-year-old U.S. citizen.
- Mateen, who was carrying an assault-style(no such thing) rifle, handgun and possibly an wearing a suicide vest, was killed who had after exchanging fire with officers at 5 a.m. He had taken hostages after trying to flee.
- Mateen’s father expressed shock over the attack, saying his son may have had “anti-gay” leanings.
- Witnesses at the club described a chaotic scene.
- Orlando Mayor Buddy Dyer declared a state of emergency as officials throughout the state and asked the public for blood donations.
- The names of the victims are being released as next of kin are notified, police said.
- President Obama called the shooting “an act of terror and an act of hate.”
- What you are not hearing
- According to the FBI, Mateen pledged his support for ISIS and invoked the names of the Boston marathon bombers in 911 calls made amid his attack on the gay nightclub.
- ISIS the terror group claimed responsibility for the shooting through a statement via its Amaq news agency.
- Mateen, 29, was born in New York. His parents are from Afghanistan. The people we have been helping as children are now of an age to incite terror here in the USA
- he was a registered Democrat
- The trigger was two gay men kissing in front of his son
- Obama failed to mention his known ties to radical Islam